Facebook Page - Become a Fan:)

Rock Your Wire on Facebook

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Gratitute

I've been meaning to write in here for a few days now, and I actually intended to write my next post all about the new 14 karat gold wire I bought, and the lovely flower nose stud I made with it. Today, however, I was compelled to write about gratitude.


The last few days in my Etsy shop have been very busy. I've had a big increase in sales lately, and each time I sell something, I feel a sense of elation. I love the fact that people find the things I create worthy of purchasing, owning, and wearing. I am eternally grateful to each customer who chooses to shop in my store and equally grateful to the universe for providing me with this gift of creativity.


So today is about gratitude for me. I am grateful to be in this life and to be a part of this wonderful world!

No comments: